Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patricks Day

I'm not sure what St Patricks day symbolises, who that Patrick lush was, or why people celebrate his something by drinking themselves retarded. All i'm hoping is that one of the drunken bastards who is staggering by the shop at the moment (I'm currently working at the internet cafe) doesn't:
A) Yell 'NERDS', 'GET A FUCKING LIFE' or any other witty chestnuts into the store, in front of children, you brainless turd.
B) Kick the crap out of our poor, battered sign.
C) Both A and B.

If any of this happens, i've gotta belt out of here and either tell them off or try to save our precious sign. Either way i'm not particuarly looking forward to it. I'm pretty sure the irish blood will be up when a skinny young nerd (me) tells a bunch of drunk guys to not yell into his internet cafe.

In other unexciting news, I worked 16 friggin' unpaid hours this week. For training! I'm supposed to be working a bar, and while I havent had a great amount of experience, one does not need to be a rocket surgeon to pick this shit up pretty quick. Gin, Ouzo, Vodka, Tequila, Bourbon, Brandy, Bacardi, Rum, Scotch are the 9 basic spirits found at every bar.
The more you know.
-j

No comments: