Thursday, September 28, 2006

Welcome to the Den of Slack


Welcome to the den of slack
Originally uploaded by jases.
This is the room that I lived in for my 3 month stay in the snow. Four 20'ish guys living in a room roughly the size of a Hyundai. I know this is going to offend some of my readers (reader. Jen), who detest the mess.
Not pictured are the noodles that sat on the table for 3 weeks, the custard that sat in the fridge since... i'm not sure when, and the hairball that gathered behind the toilet when we cut our hair in there.
You may also notice me at the pinnacle of fashion, wearing my claw slippers and Canadian Club hat.

Regardless, i'm home now, living with my mum and wondering what the hell i'm going to do with myself. I've got my old job back at the internet cafe, so that'll help kill 2 days of the week. I'm going to try to avoid falling into the old '6 hours of Counterstrike' habits of mine.
I've also lost quite a bit of weight up at the snow, so I think I should try eating right, doing weights again and not drinking so much.

Of course, i'll start this tomorrow. I got home from the pub at 6.30am this morning, just woke up at 2pm and I think I need a kebab.
-j

No comments: