Thursday, June 29, 2006

Screw you, Jagermeister!

Today I have a hangover of unheard of proportions thanks to my old friend Jagermeister. There was a promo at the pub I live above last night, and silly me just had to win that scarf, headband, wrist band, hat and keyring, didnt I? The way it worked was, you got a shot of Jager, then you got a ticket to do a ring toss game over the horns of a plastic deer.
Not wanting to be bested by any sort of alchohol, I just kept on drinking and ring tossing at that damned deer. Cue to 12 or 13 shots later, I was stumbling around in my new Jagermesiter hat, headband, keyring, scarf and badge and generally looking like a turd. I then stumbled upstairs and into my room where I sat with my head in a toilet for 15 minutes before heading to bed.
I woke up with a filthy hangover and a girl called Ro in my bed, so it wasnt that bad of a night I guess.
Quick aside, I thought I had herpe's during the week, but it turned out to just be a pimple. Large scare right there.
Work has been going pretty good. We've been driving the troopy's and on the odd occasion, the Snow Cats around, and although at times it's so icy that it's like piloting a warm poop around a butter pond, it keeps the job interesting.
Our room is also full now. We have Me, Ned, a Californian guy called Nick and a dude from Noosa caled Dan. So far there havent been any domestics, but Nick was pretty shitty when he found a beer bottle in his snowboard boot this morning.
Well, i'm at a new and more expensive internet cafe, which has just kindly notified me that my time is about to run out.
Must be off!
-j

1 comment:

jenu said...

Its been awhile since the internet has made me laugh out loud like that! Herpes! Bah hahahahaha.

Horatio Herpes!