Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Status: Completed

I finished my TESOL course!
This may not seem like such a monumental achievement, but if you told any of my friends and family that 'Jason finished something' they'd probably call you a liar and spit right in your eye.
I'm planning to bum around Albury for a bit longer (until the start of next year) and then start applying for jobs in China, and i've been thinking about Poland as well... mainly so I can get some snowboarding in.
I had the best intention of putting my class photo up, but I cant remember my Flickr ID. Shit! My first chance to spice this thing up with something other than my damned writing!
-j

1 comment:

jenu said...

Jason and finished in the same sentence...I feel dizzy! That could be because I'm back at the lan mine in front of the computer. Again......eek