Saturday, October 01, 2005

Shouldnt you be working?

At the moment i'm supposed to be looking at our hundreds of membership applications at work, and putting the birthdays into the respective members profile through works billing software. I will do it, but im in a real bleh kinda mood right now. Theres bugger all people in the shop, for some reason it's as hot as Hades in here, and I still feel a bit seedy after hitting the frothy's last night.
I think I pissed of a 'friend of mine who is a girl' (you know, that term wusses use for a girl that isnt really a girlfriend, but kind of is). She spent the last week doing a camp and msg'ing me a bit, and I popped in to see her. But just for a little while because I was already going out with some friends. All in all, I think she's cranky at me because I didnt hang with her for that long. I mean, i would have liked to, but it was a friends birthday! Whats a guy to do? Argh. Stupid guilt!
In other news, a car just fucking tipped in Dean Street! (the main street of Albury). I heard a screech and a thump and walk outside, and theres a 4wd, on its side, with a dude standing on top of it yelling at the guy who (i presume) knocked him over! Crazy stuff! Now all the cockhead P platers in their commodores with a shit sounding exhaust and awful taste in music won't be able to cruise up and down the street, subjecting people to 'torture by usher' (or whatever other cruddy music they have thumping. It all sounds the same).
The nights livened up slightly! I think I might actually do some work!
-j

No comments: