Sunday, January 08, 2006

Awesome! A Quiz!

I'm planning on revolutionising the world of Blogging by completing a quiz and putting my own, individual answers on my blog for all to see. Just watch this fad catch on!

Choose one of your favourite bands/artist: Blink 182.

Answer all the questions using SONG TITLES from the BAND or ARTIST.

1. Are you male or female: Adam's Song (Enema of the State)
2. Describe yourself: Boring (Dude Ranch)
3. How do some people feel about you: What's my age again? (Enema of the State)
4. How do you feel about yourself: Dammit! (Dude Ranch)
5. Describe where you want to be: Going Away To College (Enema of the State)
6. Describe how you live: Toast & Banana's (Buddha)
7. Describe how you love: Carousel (Buddha)
8. What would you ask for if you had just one wish: All the Small Things (Enema of the State)
9. Share a few words of wisdom: Give me one Good Reason (Take off your Pants and Jacket)
10. Now say goodbye: Please Take Me Home (Take off your Pants and Jacket)

Gah! All done. It's actually kinda boring in hindsight, but heres hoping my legions of fans appreciate it. More on Adelaide, and hopefully photo's coming up! Crispy skin, boofy hair, and much more for you voyeurs!
-j

1 comment:

jenu said...

HELLO...dont tell me you are actually working!!! I dont even remember what that is like. I guess that I will get my comeuppance when I start work.