Sunday, January 15, 2006

Back Into the Grind.

With Adelaide just a sunburnt, drunken, and distant memory, i'm back into the harsh reality of working and regular sobriety. And i'm not too fond of it at all! No sir!
After the lovely week of fun and relaxation I got home on the friday night. It then dawned on me, that this was the coming week:
Saturday: Work at the internet cafe. knock off. Go to work at the bar.
Sunday: Work at the internet cafe. Knock off. Got to work at the bar.
Monday: Work at BP. 6 hours standing and being nice to people. Followed by toilet mopping.
Tuesday: See Monday.
Wednesday: See Tuesday. Followed by bar work.
Thursday: Bar work. Dropped a spoon on a lady's lap and almost went to snatch it back before I realised how innappropriate that would be.
Friday: See Thursday. Sans spoon.
Next week: See last week.

On top of this, I moved during the week. Into possibly the smallest room in creation (see diagram. Brought to almost life by the magic of MS Paint).

As you can see, it's not exactly the Hilton.

I stole the fan from the loungeroom last night at 3am in the hope that if I put it on high and pointed it at me, the mosquito's would get blown away. This took care of the little ones. Meaning only the larger, meaner, and more dedicated mosquito's had access to my precious virgin blood.
You can also see that there is no wardrobe... or storage space whatsoever. I'm living out of the bags I packed when I moved there (see 'Alllllllll of my junk' section), and you might notice there is also no door. I'm slightly worried about this. I sleep in my boxers, and any casual passer by can see into my room, and straight up my shorts.
I'm not so worried about it, but for the 2 girls I now live with, and any of their guests, it does raise a few concerns.
Well, on that lovely note, i'm out for now!

-j

1 comment:

jenu said...

Oh jase...I havent even seen it and already I am mortified!