Saturday, February 11, 2006

Our love is like a honey baked ham.

This last week I copped no shifts at all at BP. I mean, i don't exactly love the job, but theres $240 odd dollars that i'll never get, and thus won't end up in the pockets of the bar-people and hookers of Albury.

I truly have no idea why, but my room is full of damned mosquito's. If i disturb any pile of clothes a group of 6 or more fly around for a while before settling on a different pile. It's an odd situation, but it means that even when it's freezing cold, i sleep with the fan pointed at me so i'm not eaten alive by the little bastards. If i've had a big night on the booze, I wake up having slept with my mouth wide open with a fan blowing in it all night long. Not pretty.

It's 3 days til Valentines Day. In the words of Fry: "I forgot to get a girlfriend again". At least thats how i like to look at it... sure... i forgot...

-j

No comments: