Saturday, May 13, 2006

A sneaking i will go...


northwavelegends
Originally uploaded by jases.

Even though my spirit is being steadily crushed by the amount of rejections for snow jobs that i'm getting, i'm still the proud owner of some brand spankin' Northwave Legend snowboard boots.
Lately i've been trying to break in my new preciouses by wearing them around the house.
The only problem is, I generally get home after midnight. I strap on the boots and mooch around, generally watching scrubs. When I have to go into the bathroom, I have to go past my 2 housemates bedrooms. And you dont realise til you're trying to be sneaky how fucking loud these things are! You try to creep around and they squeak, creak, moan and scuff like dirty old men.
So far I havent woken anyone up. Or if i have, they havent come out of their room to see me parading around the house in my giant black boots.
Kinda queer...
-j

No comments: