Wednesday, September 14, 2005

3 Litres of Beer, Jagermeister, and a Big Black Poo.
Part 1.

On Monday night, Jen and I headed up to falls creek for the much anticipated (we don't drink together much. She scuttles off to Melbourne a lot when she has free time.) 'Big Cup' party. And, despite the fact that the actual party was somewhat of a sausage fest, it was a rad night.

We pretty much turned Albury upside down (or spent a good half hour at least) looking for a 'Big Cup' for this party. Things were looking grim until we turned up some sturdy numbers generally used for pouring cordial out of, which we thought fit the bill perfectly. Unfortunately this wasnt the case,. We strolled up to the bar (looking like a couple who had invested in matching his-n-hers large jugs) and one jug was filled with 2 litres of glorious beer before the bitchy senior bartender denied the other one because it was a 'plastic jug'. Which it was but surely thats some sort of descrimination when every bastard and his dog seemed to have a bigger, plastic thermos thing going! Jen looked like she wanted to smack the smarmy look off Ms Bitchy Bartender's face, but I settled her down by pouring 20cm of beer and 2.5 metres of foam into her cup. Actually, I think I merely redirected her rage as she stormed outside into the cold to pour out the foam caused by my enthusiastic pouring.

I'm skipping ahead of myself... armed with what we thought were fantastic jugs (heh... jugs. Fantastic ones!) we blasted the ipod and booted Jens little white laser down to Mt Beauty, where we stopped at the pub, drank a little beer, ate a little peanut, and threw a little... dart, before Liz got back home and we could meet her at her house (Liz is Jens best mate. We were crashing at her digs). Now i'm not a creature of outstanding cleanliness myself, but the house was just a tad on the funky side. Three snowboarders who pretty much drink themselves into liver failure every night while smoking themselves silly meant the house smelt like a dirty big sock. I wasn't that phased, but Jen looked a little uneasy as she sat on the couch and complained about a headache. We got a fer paracetamol into her though and she was rip roaring ready to go!

I really need to hit the sack now, but theres more to follow when I post tomorrow! Terrible tales of Jagermeister, "Too Much Beer", and Dragons*!
-j

* Dragons may not be included in said terrible tales.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

redirected my rage alright!
I'm still laughing, can't wait for the tale of the big black poo!

jen