Saturday, September 03, 2005

Screw you Jack Daniels. Fuck you.

Hit the town last night with Max, Matty, Max's dad (Max senior) and their respective partners. When they had enough (Max's dad shouted a few too many black Galliano shots) I met up with James and Warren and we proceeded to have som Jager bombs, chartreuse shots (distilled from Hitlers urine, i'm told) and cut a rug on the dance floor, and yes, the stage at the Elbow. For some reason, possibly my dancing, the Elbow died off pretty soon so we toddled down to the Globe. Warren ponied up for a damn Jack Daniels shot for me. It went down sideways but I swallowed any encroaching vomitous tendencies and hit the dance floor. It was packed, it was smelly, but it was also really damned fun. At around this stage, a lovely looking young lady named J dirty danced up to me, and attached herself to my mouth. And thats pretty much how we stayed for the next half hour in various places within the pub. She had a friend there (another J. Lets call her J2) who I introduced to James. Next thing I know, they are mackin' on! I am Jason, matchmaker extroadinaire!
I started off loving the make out session, then I started thinking "that JD shot is really kicking in", followed by "Jasons gunna vom if he doesnt get out soon. So, loathe as I was to do this, I had to pull out a "I have to go, I have work tomorrow" line. I mean, shit. I was having a great time with a fantastic chick, and it was that dastardly Daniels that pushed me over the line and fucked it all up. I got J's number, stumbled down the steps, and feeling decidedly uncool weaved my sorry-ass home. I actually had a large black vomit out the front of the church, of all places, and took some sort of satisfaction out of that as I hit the hay.
All in all, a good night. I'm going to try and get out tonight, and msg J (she's from Sydney and only up for the weekend) so i'll see how it goes.
-j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol you put an evil potion, an evil "jack Daniels" potion on the church.
'john