Saturday, September 10, 2005

'Get off the stage thanks, mate.'

Just one of the lines I heard last night. Along with "put her down, mate" and "the first time I ever gave head was at a dancing competition!". There were probably one or two other chestnuts in there, but those are the ones that stuck in my pickled brain last night.
Went out with James and some of his mates last night to the Elbow and the Globe. James was cutting a rug in his usual Justin Timberlake style up on the stage, with me nervously dancing next to him in fear of a flailing arm or pelvis swinging around and knocking me the fuck out. I realise i'm painting a florid, homoerotic scene here, but there were girls with us, I assure you. More of James' friends, also laughing at his dancing and desperately hoping they wouldnt be the victim of another Justin Timberlake dance move gone wrong. It's pretty good though. You gotta give a guy kudos for gettin way up there and busting that shit out. I wonder if the endless monotony of going out in Albury will eventually stultify that young boisterous spirit. Time will tell I guess...
On the lady front... well I kissed one. Well maybe two, I can't remember exactly but I can definitely pen in one. I don't really know what to make of her either. According to James, she's dirty... which seems like a pretty strong discouragement. I assume it just mean 'she's easy' but hell, so am I, generally! Plus, she was cute and had a slamming body. Nice and small and toned. Gotta love that! What ended up happening though, was a makeout session on the dancefloor, followed by a "Wait here for a sec Jase, I just have to find my friend. I'll be right back!". Two songs later, she wasnt back and I decided "fuck this! She stood me up!" and walked home with Kit (a mate of James').
Good night though!
-j


No comments: