Thursday, November 03, 2005

Berrigan-again. In point form, 'cos i'm tired.

- Lots of cheap wine
- Girl scrag fight out the front of the main pavillion. Classy!
- A girl took my jacket because it was cold.
- Will went to get it back
- Will got frustrated.
- Will went back and, when she refused again may have used the words "Well, you shoulda brought your own jacket, bitch!"
- Will returns, with my jacket.
- Jen rings me, drunk as hell, informing me that "We found the best tent ever! Free food, free booze! this is friggin' great!"
- Jen staggers out of the marquee and drags me in.
- Tim quietly mentions to a random guy that "we're crashin this (Berrigan Social Club) tent".
- Random guy introduces himself as Berrigan Social Club president.
- We leave the tent.
- We go back to Cams house and chow down sausages and more beer before heading to the club.
- I went too hard... im out of the club and walking home within 2 hours. Weak as piss.
- Vomit on the way home. Also begin to suspect im walking the wrong way out of town. Start picturing headlines "Drunk dickhead somehow gets lost in Berrigan. Dies"
- Found Cams place and craaaasshed.
- Woke up at 4am and needed a piss. Rain was belting down. Thought to myself "Fuck that!" and went back to sleep.
- Woke up again at 7am. Didnt need to go to the toilet. Began to suspect i'd wet myself, but found no evidence.

-j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

S.L.A.C.K