Monday, November 28, 2005

Donuts make me go-nuts.

Well, actually, it was'nt the donuts. But i'm riding a giant sugar high at the moment, and when you couple that with me sitting behind a desk it aint at all pretty.
I woke up, had brekky, did my weights and then moseyed on into work before having a coke, having a coffee, having some mentos, then dave started throwing gobstoppers at me. I opened a pack and got into a full-on gobstopper fight with him for about 10 minutes before we calmed down and ate them all. Donuts came by way of the donut-man who works over the street, and i've hooked into those bad boys like they're going out of style... and shaking because I feel so hypo.
I've still had no luck finding a job. I just finished an application letter for another one, so heres hoping something comes of it... I am sick of being poor. It just has so little going for it!
Ok, i've been sitting still for too long now... time for another coffee!
-j
PS. Anyone know how much I can get for a kidney on the black market? Mine are young and supple!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like your kidneys are in bad shape give you $1

www.onedollarorgans.com