Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Oh what a night...

Last time I went to Geelong, it was with 2 of my best mates. We shot down the great ocean road looking for a campspot near a pub, but due to the Rip Curl Pro (surfing comp) that was on that particular weekend, nary a camping spot could be found. We eventually had to hightail it back to Geelong before it got too dark, pitch our tent and we went to a local RSL club for tea. Must have been our night, because we came out about $70 up each thanks to 'Mr Cashman' (he's a gambling feature on one of the pokies), which kickstarted the night nicely. I wont go into detail, but it was a brilliant night all the way up 'til I woke up in an enclosed tent full of the smells of 3 guys who had far too much to drink the night before, then sun beaming happily down on the tent and turning the smell of cigarettes, beer, and a whole lot of fart into something evil and tangible.
This particular weekend was a beast of an entirely different, but equally good colour. After a day of getting over the sexual deviants ball (last post), Steveo, Benny, George, Brad and I all piled into Steveo's old commodore with a slab of rum and blasted up the highway to the soothing tunes of Steve's crackly radio and the odd noise that 'something' in the back of his car makes (imagine someone hitting the inside of the wheel well with a frozen squirrel). It was still a pretty fun trip though. Mcdonalds stop, and Steveo is a goldfield of hilarious stories. We were all pretty knackered by the time we got to Geelong at 1.00am. We were staying at Normies family's house and all crashed on the floor in his loungeroom. There was an incident in the night where I started sleepwalking, and stepped on George's leg. He woke up, but didnt say anything, and somehow Benny, who was next to him, woke up and squealed,which in turn woke me up and apparently I spent a good 5 minutes saying "sorry, sorry... sorry, sorry..." before going to the toilet and saying "sorry" all over again. I still don't know why Benny woke up when it was George I stepped on, but it was freaking hilarious all the same.
Dammit, I have to finish this tomorrow. I have to go to bed, and I still havent gotten up to the whole IpointI of going to Geelong... the Saturday night! Stay tuned...
-j

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

benny squealing! I'd like to see that

Anonymous said...

Frozen squirrel??? whered you get that one from! shouldve made it interesting like king size rubber black dildo or something. ps i want ur body