Saturday, August 06, 2005

Well, following in the prestigious footprints of my friend Jen, i've decided to start a blog. And due to my lack of 'computer hacking skillz... and ninja skillz' i havent been able to setup and configure my own blog correctly on my works UNIX webserver. I mean, hell, i DID that shit at uni! I set up and ran a server with all .htaccess privileges, perl scripts etc, and yet now i am absolutely buggered if i know how to set the son-of-a-bitch up and running. Looks like i'll be crawling to my boss and seeing if he can hook me up next time i see him.

So yeah, much like Jen, i think it'll be interesting to look back at something like this in a few years time, assuming i remember to post something once in a while. Don't hold your breath, ladies and gents. I havent stuck to much in my life so far, so despite my best intentions, my elegant prose may go the way of old yeller.
Anyways, the formalities are over, and im out. I'll write something pertinent at SOME stage soon, im sure.
-j

No comments: